- Character commissions are digital (there are no physical versions made by me).
- Finished work includes the finished art in both high (at least 300dpi) and low res versions (web safe).
- I retain the right to display the work and use it in some sort of collection for self promotion.
- If there is a specific time frame that you do not wish for your commission to appear on my website, Deviant Art page, or any other media outlets, please let me know.
- What you do with your commission is up to you. However, if it is of a licensed character, I would strongly advise against using it commercially.
- Terms and Conditions also include “How Commissions Will Work”, “Limitations/Restrictions”, and “Payment”.
- NOTE: There are no complete re-dos. Small things, such as a different color of certain elements are fine. See the Work In Progress section for more details.
How Commissions Will Work:
When commissions are OPEN:
- They will stay open for at least one day (24 hours).
- Submitting a request is not a guarantee a commission slot. Not every request will be fulfilled. I’m only human.
- There is a limit of one (1) commission per request.
- After commissions are closed, up to four (4) requests will be randomly chosen and those selected will be notified by e-mail.
- Payment must be fulfilled in full within four (4) days or your commission is forfeit.
When commissions are CLOSED:
- Instead of filling out the form, you are free to contact me.
- Multiple commissions may be requested.
- I will be very selective during this time, and will only reply to requests I’ve selected.
- Contacting me does not guarantee that I will accept your request, and I reserve the right to refuse it.
No sex or nudity.
No personal likeness.
No unusual or excessive gore.
Basically, try to keep everything somewhat PG-13 or lower.
Payment will be through PayPal only. There are no refunds past the Sketch phase (see “Work In Progress (WIPs)” section of the form).
If you have questions regarding commission work, feel free to contact me.
Below is a form for you to fill out regarding the details of your character commission request. Any section left empty will be interpreted as being left up to me.